As we enter the final weeks of summer (17 more days until Faculty Orientation starts!), you may be beginning to think about what you will need to pack (or you've been thinking about it for months, or you'll start thinking about it in 16 days, and that's all okay).
The Following is a list of items we have come up with, that you may find come in handy:
1) Your "Con-Ed uniform": A red/ blue bandana, a wacky hat, red shorts, one blue sock, one red sock, and comfortable shoes (check out page 5 of the Orientation Handbook found in the carousel slides at the top of the website. This outfit is worn on the first morning of Con-Ed Orientation Week- September 7).
2) $34.00 cash or cheque made out to "Concurrent Education Orientation Week," for your coveralls. You will have a chance to try on sizes on the first afternoon when you make your payment.
3) An outfit for our semi formal on September 8.
4) Outfits for any weather (rain boots, rain coat, hat, sunscreen...)
5) Snacks to carry around with you
6) A reusable water bottle
7) This is one from Emma (Head Teach)- Halls, "so you don't lose your voice from all of the cheering"
We are so excited to meet you all, in just a couple of weeks. Please let us know if you need anything at all. You can find our contact information under the "Help" tab, or on Facebook, through the "Queen's Con-Ed '20" page.
Happy Packing, Teach Exec 2016, a.k.a. ElecTTRiC
Con-Ed Orientation Week 2016 is almost upon us!
This website has been designed to help you navigate the build-up to your time as a Queen's Con-Eddie. You will find many tips and tricks, as well as plenty of information regarding Orientation Week.
There will be plenty more information to come. Until then, browse around, and ask us any questions that you may have!
Lots of Con-Ed Love,
Teach Exec 2016, a.k.a. ElecTTRiC <3